This garden was carefully planned to create an extraordinary sense of serenity and bring peace and comfort to those who visit.
Stewart’s Senior Vice President of Cremation, Christine Hunsaker, is proud that the Company offers such unique options to honor loved ones choosing cremation. “Tranquil Oaks will envelop the senses and lift the spirits, whether someone is there to pay tribute to loved ones, or just visiting to unwind and reflect,” she said.
Tranquil Oaks’ secluded courtyard includes a graceful fountain and meticulously landscaped pathways. Within the garden’s walls are unique and personal memorialization options, such as:
- Private family estates to unite past lives with future generations.
- Garden columbaria, where cremation niches are beautifully incorporated into garden structures and along serene pathways.
- Event areas that can be used for gatherings or commemorative events.
- Companion options, for those who want to spend eternity together.
- Lasting personal remembrances, including unique features such as granite chess tables and other personalized artwork.
“I am very excited to be part of the team providing families with what they’ve been requesting – something new, something different, and something memorable,” said Chris Hamiel, Stewart’s Eastern Division Cremation Services Director.